General Payment Information
We accept cash, checks (payable to NCHS), or credit card (Visa/MC) at the main office.
Only one check is needed to pay for all sports participation fees, club dues, class fees, fines, ASB, PE uniforms etc.
Student payments are only accepted before school, during lunch and after school. Parents and guardians are welcome during Cashier's Window Open Hours.
Reduced or Waived Fees
Do you qualify for free or reduced priced meals? Visit the District website to learn how you can waive some fees.
Make payments at anytime, from anywhere with your VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit card. Touchbase provides a quick and secure option to make payments for many school fees. Parents with more than one student can even make payments for each student all in one transaction!
- Program fees
- Student fines
- Sports fees
- Club dues
- and more
Use your assigned username and password to sign in and access your student's accounts. Please contact the school office if you need assistance logging in, or view our PDF guide.
Paying for Meals
You can pay by cash or check at your school. Checks should be made out to Northshore School District. You can also manage your student's meal account safely and securely online with TITAN School Solutions. The TITAN Family Portal allows you to:
- Make online payments to your student's account (Accepts Visa and MasterCard)
- Add money to multiple students during the same session and only pay one convenience fee of $2.60.
- Remotely monitor your children’s cafeteria meal accounts
- Set up automatic and recurring payments
- Set up low account balance email and text alerts
- Transfer money between students
- Submit an online application for free and reduced meals
Need to create an account? Click the button and then select "Sign Up Today" and follow the instructions to link your students to your account.
Other Fees and How to Pay
ASB Secretary / Bookkeeper
7:15 A.M. - 3:45 P.M.
Cashier’s Window Hours
7:45 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.