Report an Absence
Students are expected to attend all assigned classes each day. It is important that you notify the office whenever your student will be absent from school.
There are multiple ways to excuse an absence, the easiest of which is to call the Attendance Office. Make sure you leave the student's name, studentID if known, the date they will be absent, and the reason for the absence. Absences must be cleared in one of the following ways:
- Call the Attendance Office at 425-408-8810.
- Send in a written excuse signed by the parent/guardian.
- Email the Attendance Office at email@example.com
Parent / Guardian Notification
Our telephone robo caller will call the listed home phone number and alert the home of an absent student when that absence has not yet been excused.
Policies for Excusing an Absence
- Absences must be cleared within two school days by a parent or guardian. Absence not excused within two school days will be considered an unexcused absence.
- It is the student’s responsibility to have their parent excuse absences on time.
- The excuse must include the reason student was not in school.
- All written and called in absences are kept on file.
- Verification from a medical professional may be required for excessive absences.