Safety and Security
Safety & Security at North Creek
Ensuring the safety and security of our students and staff at North Creek High School is a top priority for us, and we have taken many, many steps to make sure that North Creek is as safe as possible.
- We have the ability to put the entire campus in “lockdown” by the push of a button that immediately locks all exterior doors, notifies police, and signals to teachers that they need to secure their classrooms.
- All exterior vestibule windows have been coated with a laminate that makes them resistant to shattering.
- All classrooms are equipped with “black out” blinds that cover the entire glass wall in under 4 seconds. Teachers lock their doors and the wall – which is fast – and then put the blinds down. This is very similar to all other classrooms – no one can see in or out once the wall is shut and the blinds are down.
- All staff members will be trained in all safety protocols.
- Our campus has two Campus Supervisors whose job is to maintain a safe campus for students and staff.
Concerns or Questions Regarding Campus Safety and Security
Please contact Campus Supervisor Chris Pinder, the main office, or any administrator at North Creek High School with any concerns or questions that you might have.
Please contact the Snohomish County Sheriff's Department directly for any police-related matters:
300 Rockefeller Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
If you wish to report an incident, click on the icon at the at the top of any of our website pages that says "Safety Concern." It will allow you to report an incident via text, email, web or phone. Additionally, you will find "Report a Concern" under "Find it Fast" at the top of our webpages with a similar icon.