We are excited to announce that the Northshore School District has partnered with FinalForms to improve our athletic registration process. FinalForms will replace FamilyID, our current online tool for completing athletic participation forms.
Benefits of FinalForms includes:
- Integration with our student information system. This means forms will be pre-populated with the information we already know.
- Data is saved from season-to-season and year-to-year. You should never have to enter the same information twice.
- Forms can be translated into more than 100 languages.
- Coaches will have easier access to students’ emergency information.
- You can be notified if your student is absent from practice or events.
- Students and parents will have their own accounts.
Creating an Account
FinalForms will begin sending emails to parents and students on Friday, May 3, 2019. Click the link in the email you receive and follow the steps to create your FinalForms account. Emails will only be sent if the student will be in grades 6-12 during the 2019-20 school year. If you do not receive an email by Monday, May 6, 2019, please contact FinalForms technical support.
High School Sports
Beginning Friday, May 3, 2019, we will open registration in FinalForms for all 2019-20 high school sports. That’s not a typo! FinalForms will allow you to easily register students for fall, winter and spring sports at the same time in one easy process. Payments will not be due until the season begins.
Middle School Sports
Middle school families will be able to create their accounts starting Friday, May 3, 2019. However, registration for middle school sports will begin during summer break. Each school will advertise their registration start date.
Families will not use FinalForms to register students for elementary sports. Registration for elementary sports will begin next school year. Forms will be available at each school and on our website. Each school will advertise their registration start date.