Transcripts & Records

Transcripts are a cumulative record of your high school courses and grades. Your overall GPA is provided on the transcript, which is often required on college applications. 

The process for transcript requests differs based on need and student status. Please identify the appropriate request path for your transcript need below.

Current student applying to college or for a scholarship

All requests for transcripts that are for either a college or scholarship application are made through Naviance. Follow this path:

  1. Login to Naviance (see the Naviance page on this website if necessary)
  2. Click on "Colleges I am Applying to"
  3. Click on "Manage Transcripts"
  4. Click on the pink plus symbol
  5. Select the appropriate destination for the transcript
    1. College (you may also request transcripts when you add a college to your "applying to" list
    2. Scholarship
  6. College transcripts are most often delivered electronically and can be tracked in Naviance. A select few transcripts must be mailed. 
  7. Scholarship transcripts will be printed and sealed and will be available for pick up within 1 week


All fines and fees must be paid or cleared for an official, signed and sealed transcript to be released. 

Transcript requests must be made in writing. A Transcript Release Form is provided for your use (download the form below). The completed form may be faxed to 425-408-8812 or mailed to Amber Manning in the NCHS Counseling Office. You may email the form to only if you are able to scan the form after adding an original signature. Forms are also available for walk-ins at the counter in the Counseling Office. 

Once the request is received, allow two (2) business days for processing. Transcripts can be picked up at the Counseling Office or if you would like them mailed to you, allow a few additional days for delivery. If you are a former student, you may choose to have the transcript mailed to your home or directly to the institution. If you are a current student, you must pick up the transcripts in the Counseling Office. If someone other than the student is picking up the transcript, we need written permission from the student if the student is 18 or over.  

Former Student Request Form 


Amber Manning
Counseling Office Manager