- Umpires North West
- City of Kirkland - Youth Sports Official
- Woodinville Pediatrics
- Americorps - Hunger Prevention Team
- Beardslee Public House
- Bright Horizons
- Companion Care Inc
- Kenmore Veterinary Hospital
- Skyhawks Sports Academy
- City of Kirkland - Youth Basketball
- Crumbl Cookies - Bakers Wanted
- Kirkland Parks & Recreation - Pee Wee Basketball
- Swanky Scoop
- Kid's Country Learning Center
- Kumon of Kenmore
- American Water Damage Restoration
- Stack 571
- Wolfe Plumbing
- Bright Horizon's Childcare
- Spectrum School of Massage
- Snow Flake Lane Auditions - September 2022
- Kiddie Academy
- Vineyard Park & Bothell Landing
- Bothell Furniture
- OTA Summer Kids Camp 2023 in Bothell, WA
- Pro Club - Bellevue
- AA Asphalting
- Pacific Reign Gymnastics - Several Positions
- Baskin Robbins - Redmond
Umpires North West
UMPIRES NW is looking for new & experienced Baseball/Softball Officials 16 years old or older to officiate Youth Baseball and/or Fastpitch Softball Games —GREAT PAY ($40-$65 per game),
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, TRAINING PROVIDED, NO UPFRONT COSTS (we can provide protective gear if needed) AND LOCAL AREA GAMES. Check us out at our website –
Steve Reed 206-962-9113 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pablo de Leon Jr 206-271-3722 – email@example.com
City of Kirkland - Youth Sports Official
We are looking for front office assistance after school in our busy pediatric office in Woodinville. Duties would include helping with phones, faxing, sorting papers and getting charts ready for the next day. If you are task oriented and love administrative work, please contact us! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Americorps - Hunger Prevention Team
Food Access Associate at the YMCA of Greater Seattle
United Way of King County’s vision is to build a community where people have homes, students graduate, and families are financially stable. As part of our work to end poverty, we are committed to ensuring that children, particularly children of color, have access to healthy food in the places where they live, learn, and play.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Bi-weekly stipend of $1222.37 (pre-tax)
- $250 monthly housing stipend
- $6495 Education Award upon successful completion of service
- Additional $1000 completion bonus from UWKC upon successful completion of service
- Loan deferment and payment of interest accrued during service year on qualified student loans (loans must be federally-backed; personal/private loans not eligible)
- Noncompetitive eligibility for federal jobs for up to one year after completing service
- Health benefits that meet the minimum standards of ACA compliance
- Unlimited free transportation with a pre-paid ORCA Card
- Childcare assistance
- 10 days sick leave, 10 days personal leave plus 11 federal holidays
- Enrollment in an assistance program with 24-hour access to phone counseling
- Access to emergency assistance program to mitigate unforeseen financial emergencies that put your continued participation in AmeriCorps service at risk
- Monthly team meetings, high-quality training, professional development, and networking opportunities
- Lifelong friends and colleagues who are passionate about service!
Beardslee Public House
Companion Care Inc
Kenmore Veterinary Hospital
Kenmore Veterinary Hospital has a Part-Time kennel assistant position open and is seeking a bright, energetic, individual who works hard, pays close attention to detail and a love of animals. All our employees play an integral role in providing excellent care to our patients as well as serving as major communicators for our hospital. A caring and compassionate attitude is required of all team members. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a quality reputation with a family atmosphere.
We offer our part-time team members competitive wages, uniforms and personal pet service discounts.
- Cleaning of kennels, treatment rooms and treatment areas
- Cleaning of lobby, kitchen area, and restrooms
- Sweeping – mopping – dusting – cleaning – recycle – trash
- Laundry duties as needed – washing/drying/folding
- Perform other duties as assigned and assist where needed
Must be a minimum of 16 years of age. Reliable, punctual and able to manage time well. Able to work Saturday rotation. Ability to lift 40 pounds. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and possess a love of animals. Display a professional manner at all times. Ability to work with fellow staff members in a positive and uplifting manner. Willing to assist at all times.
PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL:
- Must be able to work Saturdays (rotate through staff)
- Must enjoy working with animals
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds unassisted, on occasion
- Must be able to handle dogs on leashes, as needed
- Must be able to work in an environment with exposure to disinfectant/sanitation chemicals, animal dander and excretions.
- Must have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a love of animals
- Must display a professional manner at all times.
- Pet handling
Kenmore Veterinary Hospital
P: 425-485-6575 l F: 425-481-1631
Skyhawks Sports Academy
We are in search of new Program Director and Program Coach staff who will lead youth sports programs for ages 3 to 12 this fall and hopefully into the winter/spring!
This opportunity is perfect for anyone interested in pursuing a career in coaching, teaching, physical education, exercise and fitness, sport management or people who simply enjoy working with kids and in sports. This is also an opportunity for school staff who are looking for afternoon or weekend work. Skyhawks offers several benefits such as First Aid/CPR certification, Positive Coaching Alliance certification, flexible schedule, leadership opportunities, and much more. A coaching job with Skyhawks is also a chance to make a massive impact on the youth in the local community! Please help us spread the word to both experienced candidates and those that are new to coaching and looking to develop their skills.
Skyhawks is actively hiring for youth sports Program Coach and Program Director positions!
● Entry-level Program Coach roles available
● Program Director roles available to those looking to grow as leaders
● Work with kids in sports - The best job you will ever have!
● Varied work locations throughout your community
● Flexible work schedule
● Summer Camp Season - Get weekends off!
● Winter/Spring/Fall Seasons - We work around your school or other work schedule!
● Free First Aid/CPR/AED certification and Positive Coaching Alliance certification
● Paid training
With over 40 years of offering skill-based sports opportunities for children, Skyhawks is best known for beginner to intermediate instruction that helps build confidence in young players preparing them for their next step in sports. We offer:
1. Skyhawks skill-based offerings that include 12 different sports across various camp and class formats for ages 4 to 14
2. SuperTots classes that offer children ages 2 to 5 game-based development opportunities across 7 different sports
3. STEM Sports, a one-of-a-kind program that blends the science of sports with traditional skill-based instruction
Our mission is to teach life skills through sports and we operate in hundreds of communities across nearly 30 states, providing quality sports instruction to thousands of children every year.
As a Program Coach, you will:
● Be a great communicator and work closely with your Program Director and fellow coaches
● Assist with program planning and implementation
● Help setup equipment and prepare participant giveaways
● Lead instruction with a group of participants throughout the entirety of the program
As a Program Director, you will also:
● Lead program planning and implementation efforts using Skyhawks curriculum
● Both transport and prepare equipment and participant giveaways with the help of staff
● Head up the sign-in and parent welcome procedure along with implementing safety protocols
● Lead your own participant group while managing program quality and coach development
● Be a “Free Director” at larger programs roaming and supporting all participant groups
● Manage roster and turn in completed, accurate roster paperwork at the end of each program
● Be one of our leaders in the field who sets the tone for all coaches
All staff are expected to commit to the full duration of assigned programs:
● Summer Camp Season - You are assigned to one or more camp formats per week that typically take place Monday through Friday 9am-12pm, 1-4pm or 9am-3pm
● Winter/Spring/Fall Seasons - You will be assigned to multiple classes that take place during afternoons, evenings and weekends typically once per week over four to eight weeks
● A high-energy, enthusiastic demeanor
● Multi-sport background preferred
● Flexible and adaptable
● Responsible and committed to following through on assignments
● Some experience working with kids (not required)
● Some experience coaching youth sports (not required)
● Some supervisory experience (not required)
● Desire to build experience developing youth and/or teaching sports
● A passion for and interest in developing leadership skills
City of Kirkland - Youth Basketball
Youth Basketball Official
- Must be 16+ years of age
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-10
More Information: www.kirklandwa.gov
Facility Lead Basketball
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-10
More Information: www.kirklandwa.gov
Crumbl Cookies - Bakers Wanted
18411 Alderwood Mall Pkwy, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Employer actively reviewed job 21 days ago
Number of hires for this role
Full Job Description
We search for skilled, creative bakers who strive to provide high-quality baked goods and services in an efficient, professional manner. The Baker understands recipes, performs quality checks on ingredients and finished products, uses frostings, glazes, fillings, and other toppings to enhance item presentation, and process orders from customers.
As a baker, you will greet customers, answer questions, clean workstations and equipment, make sure the kitchen is stocked, and perform other duties as needed.
To be a successful baker, you should be efficient, friendly, focused on food quality and customer satisfaction, be decisive, attentive, and have a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Read and understand Crumbl recipes
- Measure and combine ingredients using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make cookies
- Decorating and displaying the finished product
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payment, and providing exceptional customer service
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries accurate and timely
- Cleaning and restocking the workstation and ensuring all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products
- Basic math and computer skills
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create excellent baked goods
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend, and holiday availability
- Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment
- Stand, walk, bend, use hands, appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.69 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask.
Curbside pick up
- One location
Work Location: One location
Kirkland Parks & Recreation - Pee Wee Basketball
Looking for 3 staff for our upcoming winter Pee Wee Basketball League, starting February 26. We need students who would love to make a positive impact in the community and get paid to have fun. No basketball experience necessary! Staff would help setup/take down game equipment and referee games for 3-6 year olds. Games at this age are very recreational and fun. Staff would be supporting kids in learning the basics of basketball. Games are held at Finn Hill Middle School on Saturdays from 8:30-3:30pm.
Apply online today:
Looking for summer help & during the school year.
Swanky Scoop is a small batch premium ice cream store opening soon in Woodin Creek Village. We are in the happiness business! Looking for enthusiastic ice cream scoopers who are prepared to dig in--scooping ice cream, making waffle cones, taking payments from customers, offering samples, and living the ice cream dream.
This is a tipped position, in addition to the salary listed.
- Offering samples and taking customer orders
- Scooping ice cream in consistent sizes
- Making waffle cones
- Cleaning--counters, tables, bathroom, equipment (scoops, shake blender cups), hands
- Ringing customers out through POS (point of sale) system--register
- Stocking ice cream dipping cabinets, napkins, cones, etc.
- Access to a phone and internet for scheduling communication
- Evening and weekend hours
- Food worker/safety card (can be acquired after job offer)
- Everybody cleans
- Age 16 or older
Kid's Country Learning Center
Kumon of Kenmore
Kumon is currently the largest after-school program in the world with over four million students enrolled and counting. We are now hiring Classroom Assistants to join our team at Kumon of Kenmore. If you are a self-driven, motivated candidate with a passion for helping children achieve their academic objectives and build confidence in their studies, Kumon of Kenmore may be a fit for you.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with the instructor, assisting in daily lesson planning
- Aid in preparing work to be administered in class
- Provide individual assistance to children as needed to support their coursework and their understanding of key math and reading concepts
- Ensure the safety of the students within the classroom
- Assist in administration of center’s rules and policies
- Assist in reviewing, grading and recording classwork and tests
- Maintain, observe and assess each student's progress through assessments and be aware of students who need more one-on-one guidance
- Provide additional assistance to students who have special needs
- Experience working with children strongly preferred
- Strong background in reading comprehension, writing and mathematics
- Ability to communicate effectively and thoughtfully with students, parents and instructors regarding students’ progress and behavior
- Strong organizational skills are essential to aid in preparing materials for the day's plans
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a timely and organized faction, especially in instances where classroom activity is high
- Outgoing, friendly and service-oriented personality
- Ability to manage potentially challenging behavior from students and maintain a professional and patient demeanor
- Experience fostering positive relationships with children and parents in a learning environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
Kumon of Kenmore
American Water Damage Restoration
Our company has 4 openings as Restoration Technicians with potential growth as leaders in the water and restoration industry. We provide good benefits and with a starting pay of $20/hour. We will provide free training to become certified technician with potential pay of $40/hour. When we say career growth, we mean becoming Chief Technician, Project Manager, Marketing Specialist, and other positions in leadership role.
What is a Restoration Technician?
Restoration technicians are among the first people to provide support to victims of fires, floods, and other disasters by helping them restore their homes and property so they can start getting their lives back to normal. Restoration technicians help assess what property and belongings can be saved and begin the process of water and debris cleanup.
WE CAN OFFER YOU A GREAT CAREER WITH ON-THE-JOB TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS WITHOUT THE FINANCIAL AND TIME CONSTRAINTS OF COLLEGE.
IF YOU’RE HARD WORKING & WANT TO WORK FOR A LOCAL FAMILY RUN COMPANY COME SEE US!
WOLFE OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
PAID VACATIONS - PAID HOLIDAYS- ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY -
MEDICAL – ANNUAL COMPANY CAMPOUT- BONUSES & MORE
WOLFE PLUMBING, INC
832 80TH ST SW
EVERETT, WA 98203
APPLY TODAY @ www.wolfeplumbinginc.com
Bright Horizon's Childcare
Join us this summer for an 8-week, full time internship where you’ll work in an early childhood classroom under the leadership of a skilled educator. Learn from early childhood curriculum experts that will help you practice and refine your skills and guide your experience!
If you are interested in employment:
Spectrum School of Massage
Are you interested in becoming a Licensed Massage Therapist? Spectrum Center School of Massage is a local, family owned business located in the heart of Lake Stevens that has been educating the BEST Massage Therapists for 41+ years!
Visit our website: Spectrumschool.com
Give us a call: (425) 334–5409 Address: 12506 18th St NE Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Snow Flake Lane Auditions - September 2022
Every year, Snowflake Lane hires a cast of various performers who all contribute to a spectacular holiday parade that occurs nightly along Bellevue Way. And we would love to count you among them!
We audition performers 14 years of age and up (there is no age cap, so older siblings, parents, etc. are encouraged to audition as well). As per usual, Snowflake Lane will run nightly from Black Friday to Christmas Eve (11/25-12/24).
All auditions will be held in September 2022.
Performers will earn $40 per night, with plenty of additional opportunities for bonuses throughout the season (meaning they can earn over $1,000 if they commit to every rehearsal and all 30 performances).
Use the link below or the QR code on our fliers to complete the audition form for a chance to become a part of the holiday magic: https://bit.ly/SFL2022_Audition_Form.
Vineyard Park & Bothell Landing
Summer Bike Camp Instructor: https://pedalheads-bike-camps.breezy.hr/p/bc37a0df7d37-summer-bike-camp-instructor
Spring Break Bike Camp Instructor: https://pedalheads-bike-camps.breezy.hr/p/0ebf8efb5706-spring-break-bike-camp-instructor
Sasha Mayer, Camp Operations Coordinator (she/her)
bike, swim, & trail programs for kids
OTA Summer Kids Camp 2023 in Bothell, WA
OTA Summer Kids Camp 2023 in Bothell, WA
We are hiring Summer Camp Counselors!
Apply Today! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
$17-$20 per hour. 40 hours per camp week!
Campers are 5-12 years old
Week 1: June 19th – June 23rd
Week 2: July 3rd – July 7th
Week 3: July 17th – July 21st
Week 4: July 24th – July 28th
Week 5: July 31st – Aug 4th
Week 6: Aug 7th – Aug 11th
Camp Counselors typically work 3 to 6 weeks per summer, based on availability and camp week enrollment.
Our traditional day camp focuses on sports, games, and daily activity segments each day. These segments may include arts and crafts, projects, classroom games, special activities like water day games, movie day, nerf battles, video game station and more!
Pro Club - Bellevue
Love the water? Want to make a difference in peoples’ lives? We need you! We are PRO Club, a premier health and wellness facility in Bellevue. We have immediate needs for superstars to join our Aquatics team for part-time positions:
Aquatics Front Desk Concierge (Tuesday OR Wednesday 3pm – 9pm) Lifeguards (we can certify you!)
Swim Instructors (previous experience preferred) Apply today at https://www.proclub.com/careers to apply today!
Must be 16+ ‘Pay ranges from $16-20/hr
AA Asphalting is hiring entry level laborers in Seattle, Maltby, and Issaquah
Pay: $23.50 per hour
Full time position
Full benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision; 401k; vacation; Boot program
Start the process: https://aaasphalting.applicantpro.com/pages/jobsbylocation/
General laborer on asphalt and/or concrete patching crew. Will be helping to load and unload construction supplies to and from flatbeds, both manually and with equipment. Prepare the construction sitea s needed, to include setting up signs, cones, and materials. Will assist to break down the job site when job is done. Prepare patches to required depth, to include hand digging and operating a jackhammer when necessary. Ability to use or learn to use hand and power tools, roller, backhoe, etc.
All positions require applicant to be 18+ years of age.
Heather Jacobs | HR Assistant
AA Asphalting | Asphalt & Concrete Restoration14720 Puyallup St., Sumner, WA 98390
O: 253-939-0214 |
Pacific Reign Gymnastics - Several Positions
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELOR: (Training pay $16/hr, after training it’s $20/hr)
As a Gymnastics Summer Camp Counselor, you will be responsible for assisting with the planning, coordination, and execution of gymnastics activities and programs for children enrolled in a summer camp. You will work closely with other camp staff to create a fun, safe, and inclusive environment for campers to learn and enjoy gymnastics.
- Assist in implementing age-appropriate gymnastics activities and programs for campers.
- Provide supervision and instruction during gymnastics sessions, ensuring the safety and well-being of campers.
- Assist campers in learning and mastering gymnastics skills, providing guidance and feedback as needed.
- Help set up and maintain gymnastics equipment, ensuring that it is safe and in good working condition.
- Assist with organizing and leading games, group activities, and other camp-wide events.
- Provide support and guidance to campers in their social, emotional, and physical development.
- Ensure that campers follow safety guidelines and rules during all gymnastics activities.
- Assist with the supervision of campers during meals, rest periods, and other camp activities.
- Participate in staff meetings, training sessions, and other camp-related events as required.
- Maintain accurate records, including attendance, incident reports, and progress reports for campers.
- Build positive relationships with campers, parents, and fellow staff members to create a positive camp experience.
- Knowledge of gymnastics techniques, safety guidelines, and equipment (preferred)
- Ability to work with children of various ages and skill levels.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to provide positive guidance and feedback to campers.
- CPR and First Aid certification (preferred).
- Ability to pass a background check and meet all other employment requirements of the summer camp.
- This position typically operates in an indoor gymnastics facility or outdoor camp setting.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, bending, stooping, and standing for extended periods of time.
- May involve exposure to various weather conditions, including heat, humidity, and outdoor elements.
As a Gymnastics Summer Camp Counselor, you will play a key role in providing a safe and enjoyable experience for campers while helping them develop their gymnastics skills. Your passion for gymnastics, ability to work with children, and commitment to safety will contribute to the success of the summer camp program.
RECREATIONAL GYMNASTICS COACH: (Training pay $16/hr, after training it’s based on experience)
Seeking athletic, fun, and enthusiastic Coaches for evening classes at Pacific Reign Gymnastics!
Experience in gymnastics is preferred but not required.
Coaches will be responsible for leading and supervising classes. Duties include setting up and safe-proofing the gym area, instructing and demonstrating skills and abilities in gymnastics, developing and setting up circuits and obstacle courses in preparation for classes, and maintaining a positive and safe environment for all children. Good interpersonal skills are necessary to communicate with parents, staff, and the general public. Applicant must have the ability to work with children of all ages, but primarily from ages 2 through 14. Must be reliable, responsible, and have excellent communication and leadership skills.
BIRTHDAY PARTY STAFF: (Training pay $16/hr, after training it’s $20/hr)
Supervising parties in a fun and safe manner; includes: set-up and break down of party.
Excellent customer service skills are necessary to adapt to hosts expectations and to ensure guests are completely satisfied with their party experience.
Part-time weekend position must be reliable and responsible, friendly, fun and flexible.
Must have a love of kids and a full supply of patience, be fun and energetic
NINJA COACH: (Training pay $16/hr, after training it’s based on experience)
Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Ninja Coach. As a Ninja Coach, you will be responsible for coaching and training individuals in the art of ninja warrior-style obstacle courses.
- Develop and implement training programs for individuals of all ages and skill levels
- Provide hands-on instruction in ninja warrior-style obstacle courses
- Observe and analyze individual performance to provide constructive feedback and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure the safety of all participants during training sessions
- Maintain a clean and organized training facility
- Collaborate with other coaches to develop new training techniques and programs
- Communicate effectively with participants and their families regarding progress and goals