Essentials for Parenting:
Love and Logic
Parenting Tool: Emotion Coaching
NAMI Family Support Groups
Parenting Classes @ Northshore Youth & Family Services: 19201 120th Ave NE, Suite 108, Bothell, WA 98011
- Facilitates a class once a week over a 14-week period. Class is presented in a positive, supportive atmosphere for parents of children of all ages. Classes focus on: Parenting skills training, Single parenting, Two-parent families, Parenting for blended families, Violence prevention, Positive discipline, Effective communication skills, Stress management, Sibling rivalry, Child development, Limit setting and consequences, and Parenting skills for grandparents. Meets court requirements.
- Website: http://www.northshoreyouthandfamilyservices.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 425-485-6541
- Hours: Parenting classes workshops 6-8pm on various nights.
Parenting Classes at Housing Hope: 5830 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98203
- College of Hope provides several parenting classes including what to expect at certain ages, childhood development, positive discipline, parenting your teen, Incredible Years, Incredible Years: Autism, single parenting, and more. Classes may vary.
- Website: https://www.collegeofhope.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 425-353-8112
- Hours: Vary.
Class - Parents of Teens at Cocoon House: 3530 Colby Avenue, Everett, WA 98201
- Offers three series of 5 classes to help guide parents of teens. Class topics focus on some of the larger concerns parents have about their developing teen.
- Website: http://www.cocoonhouse.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 425-317-9898
- Hours: M-F, 8am-4pm. Class times vary. Evening hours available.
ARC of Snohomish County
- 127 East Intercity Ave Suite C. Everett, WA 98208
- Ongoing monthly support groups, parent meetings, and information regarding community services and resources available in the community
Center for Human Services
- 17018 15th Ave NE Shoreline, WA 98155
- Builds community by focusing on families in North King County and South Snohomish County
- Provides parent education, support centers, counseling, and substance use treatment and prevention
- 3530 Colby Ave Everett, WA 98201
Developmental Disabilities (DD) Intake
- 840 N Broadway Everett, WA 98201
- Child development services, community access services, individual supported employment, grant-supported employment, and specialized industries employment
El Centro de la Raza
- 2524 16th Avenue S Seattle, Washington 98144
- Provides an array of bilingual and multicultural services: child and youth programs including child care, after school mentoring and tutoring, and workshops dealing with the complex subjects of Latino history and race by utilizing the arts as a medium for social change and community activism
National Alliance on Mental Illness
- PO Box 12487 Everett, WA 98206
- Local education, resources and support to individuals living with mental illness and their caregivers