New Student Registration

Welcome to North Creek High School – Enrolling a new student?

Students new to North Creek who have never attended a school in the Northshore School District and who live in the North Creek High School boundary:

Please visit the Northshore School District’s Online Enrollment Portal here. Please be prepared to provide verification of your home address, proof of your student’s age and medically verified immunization records. If you are enrolling a current 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grader who has earned high school credit at a prior school, you will also be asked to provide North Creek High School with an unofficial transcript in order to complete the enrollment process.

Please be prepared to provide the following documents:

  • Address Verification
    You will be required to provide a copy of a signed lease agreement for your residence, home mortgage statement or dated property tax statement or if this is a new home purchase, the signed purchase agreement with closing date.  North Creek does not accept utility bills alone, only as secondary/supplemental proof of address.  We do not accept phone, cable, waste management, driver's licenses, voter registration or health insurance statements as proof of address.
  • Birth Certificate/Passport
    This is used to verify age/grade placement
  • Immunization Records
    Please provide the following as proof of your child's immunizations.  All vaccination records must be medically verified. Examples include: 
    • A Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form printed with the vaccination dates from the Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS), MyIR, or another state’s IIS.  Website for Washington -
    • A completed hardcopy CIS with a health care provider validation signature. 
    • A completed hardcopy CIS with attached vaccination records printed from a health care provider’s electronic health record with a health care provider signature or stamp. 

Students returning to the Northshore School District: 

If you are enrolling a student who has previously attended a school in the Northshore District, you should be able to access your old ParentVue account and re-enroll your student in the online portal.  If you have difficulty, please contact Amber Manning in the Counseling Office.