Which Courses Should I Sign up For?
Picking your courses for the upcoming year requires planning and thought. We want you to make sure you've met all your graduation requirements by the end of your 4 years, and also that you pick courses that are a good match for you!
We've broken the selection and registration process down into steps to make it a bit easier.
If you have any questions or concerns during planning or registration, talk to your counselor. We are here to help you successfully navigate this process!
Family Registration Night 2023
Family Registration Night 2022 will be on Thursday March 2, 2023. Specific session information is below:
- Pre-session for students with IEPs (in Special Education): 5:15 PM
- Pre-session for students needing Highly Capable services: 5:15 PM
- Main Session for incoming 9th graders (current 8th graders): 6:00 PM
- Main Session for incoming 10th, 11th and 12th graders (current 9th, 10th & 11th graders): 6:00 PM
The Main Sessions will be recorded for families if you cannot attend in person.
- Step 1 - Watch the Registration Video
- Step 2 - Understand Your Graduation Requirements
- Step 3 - Make your 4-year plan
- Step 4 - Choose Your Courses
- Step 5 - Complete your 2023/20234course planning sheet
- Step 6 - Enter your courses on StudentVue