Naviance is a web-based system our district uses for college and career readiness, college applications, and the High School and Beyond plan. All students who are actively enrolled already have an account. Parents do not have accounts, but can ask their students to share what they are doing in Naviance. Here is the process for logging into the system:
- Website: http://connection.naviance.com/northcreekhs
- Username: Student ID #
- Password: 8 digit birthdate, no dashes or slashes
High School and Beyond requirements
Requirements are due by the end of 1st semester in senior year.
- Career Key...under "Careers" tab
- Do What You Are...under "About Me" tab
- Strengths Explorer...under "About Me" tab
Add to profile:
- Colleges you are interested in
- Careers you are interested in
- Create a resume. There is a super easy resume builder under the "About Me" tab.