The Counseling, College and Career ("C3") Center provides different types of support for students during their high school years as helping students plan for life after high school.
Here are some of the things that you might seek your counselor's help with:
- Personal issues
- Social issues
- Attendance issues
- Credit retrieval options
- Outside resources
- Substance abuse issues
- Study strategies
- Course selection questions
- Programs that might be a good fit for you
- SAT/ACT questions
- Graduation requirements
- College and career guidance
The Counseling Team
Students are assigned to a counselor alphabetically by the student's last name. Need to make an appointment with your counselor? Appointments can be set up using the Remind System and entering the Remind Code for your counselor.
Note: the Remind system is for use by North Creek students only. If you are a parent please call the counseling office if you need assistance.
Sign up for the Remind app if you haven't already done so, and "join" your counselor's Remind group. If you need to meet with your counselor you can message them through Remind and they will send you a hall pass.
There are a few different ways to join a group (you only have to do one, but you can do more). The examples below show how you would join a Remind group if the remind code is @9akge4:
- On your phone: send a text to 81010 with @9akge4 in the message
- If you prefer email: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- From a browser: type www.remind.com/join into the address bar in a browser window. It will lead you through how to get set up.
Want more information? Visit Remind's website.
7:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Monday - Friday
7:15 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.