NCHS School Counseling & Remote Learning
Counselors are available to support students and families during this time of remote learning. The best way to reach for the student to reach them is via Remind and for parents it’s email. Our counselors can schedule a time to meet virtually, as needed.
|Jeffrey Dennis||A - Blfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kayla Francisco||Bo - Eemail@example.com|
|Tiffany Frane||F - Ifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sam Lundberg||J - Meemail@example.com|
|Nancy Smith-Vela||Mi - Refirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Heatherjoy Boi||Ri - Themail@example.com|
|Jim McCausland||Ti – Zfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The counseling team will continue to support our students and families in the following ways:
- Social/Emotional - to address feelings of anxiety, stress, personal, family, friendships, sadness, etc.
- Academic - if you are having difficulty with a class or you are falling behind
- College/Career - guidance with post grad planning
- Registration - make sure you have turned in your course request form for the 2020-21 school year! If you have not turned in your form, please reach out to your Counselor as soon as possible.
The Counseling, College and Career ("C3") Center provides different types of support for students during their high school years as well as helping students plan for life after high school.
Here are some of the things that you might seek your counselor's help with:
- Personal issues
- Social issues
- Attendance issues
- Credit retrieval options
- Outside resources
- Substance abuse issues
- Study strategies
- Course selection questions
- Programs that might be a good fit for you
- SAT/ACT questions
- Graduation requirements
- College and career guidance
The Counseling, College, and Career Team
Students are assigned to a counselor alphabetically by the student's last name. Need to make an appointment with your counselor? Appointments can be set up using the Remind System and entering the Remind Code for your counselor.
Note: the Remind system is for use by North Creek students only. If you are a parent please call the counseling office if you need assistance.
Coming soon! Welcome back Jeff Dennis!
7:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Monday - Friday
7:15 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.