US Rowing Membership
Parents and guardians must be present for this process if the student is under 18 years old.
- Choose Individuals / Join
- Complete information
- Under Club or Team Name Enter:
- Bothell High School (Club Code Z45SB - Org # 11668)
- Inglemoor High School (Club Code 63D72 Org # 11662)
- North Creek High School (Club Code UJBSM Org #11669)
- Woodinville High School (Club Code EPTR5 Org #11670)
- Click Submit
- Next screen under Membership Type: Basic Membership-Fee (Admin Fee $15)
- Tax-deductible charitable donation: choose Not Now
- Click Submit
- Complete remainder of information and provide payment.
- Waiver must be signed
You will receive an email confirmation that the waiver has been signed. Print this confirmation and turn it in with your other crew registration paperwork.
Registration for 2022-23 Fall Crew is closed.
Registration for 2022-23 Spring Crew is closed.
NCHS Fall Crew first turnout day is August 22, 2022.
NCHS Spring Crew first turnout day is February 27, 2023.
*We will have a Crew/Rowing team IF we meet the following NSD requirements:
- a minimum of 20 registered students with a minimum of 7 students of the same gender
- the ability to hire two coaches (two coaches are required for 20 student athletes)
Bret Geller (Fall and Spring Crew)
The following button is an external link. Booster club websites are not controlled or operated by the Northshore School District.