We are excited to bring something completely different where we can still be with our friends AND have a unique prom experience!! Announcing a "Murder At Midnight" interactive murder mystery party!!
With the state and district Covid restrictions/safety guidelines in regards to capacity, dancing, eating, and overall interacting with others, we had to get really creative with our prom event!! Due to Covid capacity limits at Rose Hill Community Center, we are only allowed 108 guests at a time, which is why our prom event is limited to seniors only.
Even given all the challenges, we know this is going to be a memorable event for our seniors!!
- What: "Murder At Midnight" mystery interactive party
- Date: June 4
- Time: Event shifts are 5:15-6:15, 6:30-7:30, 7:45-8:45
- Price: $15!!!!
- Food: Water, drinks, and cupcakes
- Dress: Formal
- Location: Rose Hill Community Center, 304 Lincoln Ave., Mukilteo, WA 98275
Additional Important Details. READ ALL INFO and complete Action Items:
- The interactive murder mystery will happen in the main event room. Out on the lawn, there will be music, entertainment, and places to take your own pictures.
- Arrive NO EARLIER than 30min. prior to your event time.
- There is limited parking in the upper and lower parking lots, plan accordingly.
- Enter through the Northwest doors from the "waiting" area (Click HERE for map)
- You can sign up to be seated with a group of up to 8, but you are not required to have 8 in your group
- It is encouraged to purchase tickets as a group in-person at the ASB Bookkeeper's window (next to the attendance office) to ensure you all can get a spot at the same time slot. To purchase group tickets (one person purchasing for the entire group), you must bring a completed group ticket form with you when purchasing tickets (you cannot purchase group tickets on-line). Click HERE for a group ticket form.
- To purchase single tickets, you can purchase on-line (you'll need your login info - see Ms. Waligorski or Ms. Hay if you need that info). Click HERE to purchase an on-line ticket. Limit one per person and seniors only. Look for 2021 Prom.
- Action Item: To be seated with your group, you MUST fill out the Google form with your group members' information. Click HERE to RSVP with your group member's names.
- Action Item: You MUST TURN IN a Covid liability waiver form to attend prom. Click HERE for waiver form. Return to Ms. Waligorski ASAP.
- Action Item: Complete your health check prior to arrival. Separate link will be provided closer to date
- How do I purchase tickets in person?
- Go to the ASB Bookkeeper's window before school (7-7:25am), after school (12:05-12:30pm), or schedule a time to purchase with Kristy Waligorski, ASB Bookkeeper, email@example.com
- Why are only seniors allowed to prom?
- Because of the Covid capacity limits, we are only allowed 108 guests at a time in the space. To ensure space for any senior who wants to attend, we had to limit our event to seniors only.
- What will take place at prom?
- Without spoiling all the surprises, there will be music and entertainment in the "waiting area" on the lawn, an interactive murder mystery event, and dessert!