How to Access AP Scores
AP Scores: How Students Access
College Board will make AP scores available to students online in July via the AP scores website.
In order for a student to access their scores, they will need to follow these steps:
At Exam Time:
- Students should fill in AP answer sheets carefully and consistently at exam time to prevent delays in score access.
- Name, date of birth, sex, mailing address, and email address are especially important.
- If a student hasn't already, sign up for a College Board account on the student AP scores website as early as possible. Students must use their Northshore email account (@apps.nsd.org) for both their College Board account and their TotalRegistration account. Failure to do so may result in the student not receiving the correct exam in the spring.
- Students must have their own account to access their scores (parents must not create an account for their student).
- It’s best to provide the same information on your College Board account and your AP answer sheet.
- Some students may already have an account, particularly if they’ve registered for the PSAT, SAT, or participated in other College Board programs.
- Students should confirm this by signing in.
- Students must remember the following required login information to access scores:
- College Board account username and password
- 2021 AP number (or student ID number if they provided it on their AP answer sheet)
Students will receive a reminder email from the College Board when scores are available. Students log on to apscore.org to get their scores.
Other Helpful Information for Accessing Scores:
The College Board also has the following videos available to help understand the process for accessing scores: